Monday, January 7

Church at 9:00 AAAAHHHHHH!

I wrote a blog yesterday but I must not have published it or saved it because when I looked tonight it wasn't on there.
So Church at 9:00 for the Allreds. I'll have you know we arrived in time and early. Wow I made it, we made it. WOOOOO HOOOOOO.
It was wonderful for about the 1st 5 minutes. Then of course the kids started being kids again.
Addianna for some reason was really onnery. She is normally so nice and loving, and aside from her calling Brother Oaks and Brother Ercanbrack a DUMMY things went about as good as normal.
One lady who was visiting made a comment to my friend that she was so glad to see us stick it out with the kids through sacrament meeting. I'm glad she was glad, because I'm not sure I was. I definately have a testimony of the church otherwise you would not see me there with five kids at 9:00 in the morning I would have to be insane. Wait a minute I AM!! Anyway, YEAH ALLRED'S!!!

3 comments:

a said...

Our stupid church is at 8:30 ugh...oops did i just call church stupid? lol. Anyways I feel your pain except with 3 less kids and no girly hairdos to do. lol. YA i guess I have it easy. lol. Good job momma!!!!!

Julie said...

Hey! Thanks for adding me to your blog roll!
I like your blog, and your children are beautiful! I can't believe how grown up they are.
TTYL!
Do you know Miranda's blog address?

Anonymous said...

yeah...church isnt for kids. I miss the missionary days when we got to go to the singles wards at BYU...quiet! we go to church at 1pm, and that is almost worse cause kids are ready for a nap...maybe 11am time would rock!