

So last night about 11:00 pm Jennasea came into our room whining. So I took her out to calm her down and she said she couldn't swallow. So I asked if her throat hurt, I was sure she was getting sick like her sister, but she said it didn't hurt. So I took her into the kitchen to give her a drink to see if that would help. I looked at her eye and it was swollen. So I asked her what her throat felt like if it didn't hurt. She said it feels chubby. Which may sound funny, but I was quite worried because I knew her throat must be getting SQUISHY PUFFY, so I gave her some Benadryl and it didn't work, her tongue started getting big, so I stayed home with the other kids while Dave took her into the E.R. Something definately was happening because her oxygen was down to 79, so they gave her a shot and within minutes her oxygen was fine and the swelling had started to go down. Scary. We can't figure out what spurred it. We had chicken and corn for dinner. Nothing unusual. This is so weird. Anyway, it's scary.





1 comment:
Yikes that is scary!!!
Post a Comment