
Shally and Jennasea both earned a book it slip, which means they get to go to Pizza hut and have a personal pan pizza. So we decided to go last night. We ordered five personal pans and the service was very slow, which I don't mind if it's just Dave and I. But to have to wait while all the kids are hungry and wanting to run around it just doesn't work. So we got take out boxes the second I handed the kids their first piece of pizza. It was crazy, and not as calm as I would have liked. As we were walking out I saw a girl that I knew from highschool. She said "Are All of those yours?" (those?) and I said "yes", and she said "you're brave" which could be completely true, but it could be that I just didn't know better! LOL no, I truly love my kids and I have so much fun with all the insanity in our home. I got this snap shot, the second we sat down. It did NOT look like this the rest of the time. You can sure tell Dave is completely and totally thrilled about this whole situation.....:):):)





2 comments:
Jaimie! I'm sp glad you are doing a blog! I know I will enjoy reading it (and relating to it!) We usually only take the kids to chukarama since you don't have to wait for the food, but sometimes we forget and we go to a regular restaurant and then we vow to never do that again (because of all the insanity.)
Who asked about your children? Anyone I might remember? And do they have children of their own? If you say 'Yes', I'll be surprised, only because they referred to them as 'those'. Crazy!
Post a Comment