


Dad and I decided to take Briella's staples out. Dave and I didn't want to have to pay for another Dr's visit. So just like in the olden days, we used good old fashioned wire cutters and pliars. Worked like a charm and Briella didn't cry once. I know, not very sanitary, but we didn't touch her head with them. Afterwards dad went on the internet and bought the right kind of tools to do it with, so next time there won't be a problem. We all like the medical side of things. Dad wanted to be a Dr. and I wanted to be a nurse. So look at us, and we didn't even have to go to college to do it!! LOL :):):):)





1 comment:
That is so freaking awesome Dad took the staples out of my back with wire cutters and pliers to. Someone needs to find those pictures :)
Love ya sis,
Jacob
Post a Comment