Thursday, January 24

SLEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!


So these are the mornings when I wonder, WHAT WAS I THINKING, having 5 children. AHHHHH, I am so tired. On a good night I'm only woken up about 5-6 times (that's if each child only wakes up once) but not last night. Dawson woke up 5 times himself, Addianna woke up 4 times, Shalyndria only once, Jennasea woke up 4 times and Briella woke up 3 times. So all together that is 17 times. 17..... So you take into consideration that I have to wake up and take care of whatever it is that they need (Dawson a drink of milk and another place to sleep, Jennasea I had to take her potty and rub her head because she was sick, Addianna drink of milk and just wanted me to lay by her, Briella needed a drink each time and Shalyndria's lips were dry) let's figure that each time takes about 5 minutes to do what needs to be done and then it takes me about 10 minutes after that to settle down again and go back to sleep. That is exactly 4.25 hours. So that means out of the 8 hours I expected to get I only got 3.75 hours. I normally do well without any sleep but after so many years of being sleep deprived I think it's beginning to catch up to me. I WANT TO TAKE A NAP. This is when I wish that Dave had a day off of work to come home and just let me sleep. Even just for 25 minutes. I love being a mom, don't get me wrong, and there is nothing that would ever change that fact, but sometimes I'd like to be a mom who isn't so tired, I'm sure in 20 years I can say I'm not tired anymore right????? OH, yeah, and this whole time Dave is deep in sleep not hearing a peep, and usually wakes up and says "Wow, the kids slept really good last night! WHHHAAAAATTTTTT??????

No comments: