Saturday, January 12

My Brasilian Sister!!!!! ROLA!!!

I have had so much fun the last few days. On Tuesday I was able to drive to the airport with my dad and pick up Lorena Savastano. She is my Brasilian sister. She lived with us 13 years ago. I haven't seen her for 10 years (I went to her house in Brasil for 3 weeks in 98') We have had a blast and I have loved having her here, I really dread her going back so far away in a couple of days!! We've had a BLAST!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Those icicles are out of this world! I can't believe how long they are!
That is so great that she came to visit again. Lucky you!
I have wanted to host an exchange student in our home, and someday soon I hope we can. Austin isn't too keen on the idea, but I will talk him into it eventually. :)