Thursday, February 21

Hair cut........HELP!!!!!

So all the girls in my family have now gotten a new haircut. I guess Briella cutting her hair made everyone want something fun and new. Problem is I kind of want to do something with my hair. Any ideas. I wish I had the courage of my sister-in-law that went from blonde to brown, but I'd have to go from dark brown to blonde and I'm not sure I'm ready for that step in my life. So anyone reading, if you have any say or if you even care what I do with my hair, give me some ideas!!!!!

8 comments:

a said...

Guess what??? I'm going back blonde...and I'm more nervous than I was going dark. lol. I know fly to Plano and I can get you an appt. with my girl. lol. Come on you know you want to.

Jaime said...

Why are you going back blonde??? I haven't even seen you yet with brown hair, have I?? Maybe at the family reunion I'll show up as a blonde... We'll have to see.

Anonymous said...

short...go short.

Jaime said...

Watts???

Julie said...

Instead of going blonde, I think you should go pixie short. Spiky, punky, fun!

a said...

lol. well I ended up just getting highlights but im sure by the summer i will be a full blown blonde again!!!

Ragan said...

Highlights are good! Your hair is so much finer than mine so I don't know what kind of cuts would work for you.

Thing 1 said...

Hey jaime I think you should dye your hair blond it would be realy CUTE!!!

love Jentri