
Some how today it came in a different truck. I heard a knock on my door, so I went and saw that no one was there so I opened the door knowing that it must be UPS because they always knock and leave a present on your doorstep. So as I look up I see a truck like this.......

Am I missing something, is UHaul going into the shipping business??? I actually wasn't hallucinating this really happened. Maybe the UPS truck broke down, but don't you think they would have had another UPS truck come and get the stuff and deliver it instead of renting a uhaul to do the job. Anyway, has this happened to anyone else. I'm pretty sure I wasn't going crazy I'm almost 99% sure I saw a UHAUL truck. Maybe I really am losing it.................





3 comments:
yeah - dont worry...most of the time, if a truck breaks down they rent a replacement. I have seen the fed ex truck in a rental unit as well...so, you arent on drugs. lol.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. Everyone else seems to think I'm crazy.
Everyone else seems to THINK you're crazy??? Sorry, I couldn't resist. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment