Wednesday, October 8

ARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!


Can I just tell you that some days are definately better than others. So my kids have to walk to a corner by our house to get on the bus, because the bus doesn't turn in the direction of our house it goes the other way. It is a fairly busy corner in the mornings, cars, truck, cement truck, semi's, you name it, and they all don't pay attention to well. So for the safety of my children I take them to the corner. So this morning my husband called me (usually its me calling him to find out) and told me that he left my car keys on the dresser by the t.v......NOPE no keys, so I said are you sure you took them out of your pocket...Of course he did, so I said "you have 5 minutes to think about where you put them and then call me back when you remember." So he calls back, "did you look on the other side of the t.v?" ...."YES they are not there either" I said.... he asks "what about the fireplace", "not there either Dave..." I am getting more frustrated by the minute. "What about in the family room by the other t.v.?" he's hoping....."nope, checked there too, Dave." I said trying to be nice but wanting to ring his neck!
"Oh crap, you're going to be really mad," he says hesistantly. "What.....they're in your pocket aren't they?" ...... "Yep" ...... ARGGGGGHHHHHH....... I said MADLY "this will not work for me, you have to bring them back"..... "I'm almost in Vernal" He says....innocently "Well then you turn around, bring me my keys and you can be late for your stupid meeting." I said! OF course he can't so I'm stuck at home and I really wanted to go to the store to buy some Glade, fabric and air spray! Dang it!
So I am mad at him and he better have a surprise for me when he gets home. You may think I am hard on him, but this happens more often then it should! With anything, MY keys, MY debit card, MY purse (the last one is because I happen to leave it in his truck...but still).
And to add to all the stress, I had to evict the people in my house last night. The lady was not happy, but I don't care. They smoke, they have animals....blaaaahhh in my house, I have told a number of times to get them out. Get this, 2 dogs and a rooster. YES...I SAID ROOSTER!! In my house!!!! And they haven't paid rent. So they have to be out in 3 days and then I'm left with 2 mortgages again!!! I'll figure it out sooner or later I'm sure!
My mom went to the doctor last night and they found some things wrong with her, my grandpa went in for a procedure this morning on his heart and at 84 years old, it is risky, my best friend moved back home and doesn't like it!!! And there is really nothing I can do about anything!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh someone please help.
So I'm not going to let this post be a negative one! I still love life, there are only...5 areas out of 11 in my house that are not clean right now (unfortunately it's the main part of the house that is still messy) It might still be a somewhat warm day today.... I ate my homemade granola for breakfast which makes me happy.... My kids rooms smell awesome because I found some apple cinnamon spray (I love that smell, especially this time of the year)... The holidays are coming... I get a paycheck this week from a loan I closed... the leaves are changing colors and are beautiful.... I still have a little gas left in my car....There is meat in my freezer (thanks to my wonderful in-laws)... I still have food in the cupboards....My best friend did move back, and is staying, I hope....I get my mail early in the mornings (and I love that) I am not wearing a bra(and I love that too)..... And I'm convinced that my husband is going to bring me flowers today to make up for his absentmindedness (is that a word) and I think he'll love that I'm not wearing a bra too!!!!
Life really couldn't get much better than this. I know the Lord has things in store for us, and everything will be fine, we just have to leave no room for fear and fill all the space with FAITH!!!!!


post signature

7 comments:

a said...

Lol, I'm sorry I'm laughing but that is how I deal with stress and I'm stressin for you. I can relate with the car keys thing, one time Jacob left the car keys in my car, inside the glove box. I didn't think to look there so I sat home all day with no keys, when they were right there all along. ugh! A ROOSTER are you freaking kidding me? that is just nuts!

Cindy said...

Oh Jaimie. I love ya girl. all that going on and you are still positive. Sounds like one on my days. you will have to read my post to hear about my day when I get a chance to put it on. LOve ya have a good day

Julie said...

I'm concerned about your mom. Send me an email and let me know what's going on.
I'm concerned about you, too, but since it doesn't involve your health (well maybe your mental health) I'll just tell you to keep truckin'!
I love reading your posts, and I appreciate your positivity! Tell Ragan she better like it there, or else!!

Ragan said...

You have to admit, it is kind of funny! You should have called me, I went to town today -- TWICE! Tim had to take his truck to get the bed liner installed so I met him on his OSHA lunch break and took him over, then I went to the grocery store (that didn't have anything I wanted). I got home and 10 minutes later Tim called to tell me to come pick him up. He was going to have Dave bring him home but he was still in Vernal.

Anyway, don't let me bring you down -- it's just a HUGE adjustment. More than I realized it would be. I'll probably be okay...if we can get rid of the dang mice! We did go down and look at some of Rob's land today.

Ragan said...

Oh yeah, did we set a day to go to lunch? Can we go Friday? I was thinking we were going to go Thursday and all day today I was thinking it was Tuesday, then Chris called and invited me to lunch at her house tomorrow...and since I thought tomorrow was Wednesday I said sure. I don't remember if we even actually set a day or not? Lets plan on Friday, you'll have Briella that day too though, right? Maybe if it's warm enough we can go to the park or something.

Julie said...

Oh, and I tagged you!

Harold said...

Jamie,
I found your blog through Cindy. Sound like life is crazy. Just keep on trucking. Nice to see every ones life isn't perfect. Tell your family Hi,and I will pray for your mom.