Friday, October 10

Tagged: Seven Things You Don't Need To Know About Me (But I'm Sharing Anyway!)

My friend Julie tagged me... and actually I love being tagged! Sometimes though I let you know little a too much about me! You guys will really end up thinking I am a nut case after reading my blog for so long! But who cares....I have no secrets!!

1. When I drive in the middle of winter, in the middle of the night, and have the heat up soooo high that it is really hot in the car I absolutely love pressing my face against the very cold window, I still stay warm...but still have that refreshing aspect to the moment also. mmmmm mmmm mmmmmm
2. I love to lay flat on my back on the floor, and lift my feet up in the air and have Dave grab them and hold them up. I'll post a picture of this sometime. I feel so great in this position!
3. I love to crunch Ice...(which Dave hates to listen to)
4. I love to sing and write songs and poetry(some of you may already know this, but I'm betting not all of you did)
5. I want to have triplets!!! (yes, I know you all think I'm crazy and think I have enough, but I really want triplets....2 boys and a girl)
6. I am a coconut addict. I absolutely love coconut......I am going to start a "coconut lovers of America foundation" (not exactly sure of the purpose......)
7. I would love to be a detective. I think I have always been good at putting 2 and 2 together, I love it, I love mystery, and I'd love to solve them!!!! Nancy Drew here I come baby!!!
And one more for kicks!!
8. I think I saw Ted Bundy once!!! Maybe I'll share the experience in a different post!
Oh, and I tag....Amy, Michelle, Cindy, Darsha(who I am so excited we found eachother), Jana, Monaca, Jen Rook.... and whoever else wants to.... I would Say Doni, but I'm not even sure if she reads my blog! So tell us some things we don't know about you...unusual or not!


post signature

No comments: