Tuesday, October 21

Who are you???

I found this on Doni's site. I wanted to try it and thought that you fans out there might want to also. Did anyone read this series? and what did you think?
I'm not sure if the description describes me or not. But I think it does a little!

I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

You are observant, diplomatic and often aim to please. You are unaware of your attractiveness and despite being uncomfortable with any form of attention, people enjoy your company. You can be impatient, stubborn and headstrong, but you are true to your word and mature for your age, often taking care of your family and enjoying a good book over chatting with girlfriends on the phone.


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I a loser because I don't know who Cullen is? Is he the author of those Vampire books that everyone is reading and LOVING right now? You are very cool, whoever you are : )!

Unknown said...

Have you not read this series? I LOVED it and I am not usually in to fantasy type books. Jared read most of the first one to me while I was in labor with Aiden.