Wednesday, October 15

Fun Ideas?

In case you are wondering....I do feel a little better today. Still yucky..but better.
Anyway, I was just wanting some fun ideas to do for Halloween or fall? Do you have any? Some activities to do with kids or somewhere to go you think might be fun!
Let me know!

post signature

3 comments:

Ragan said...

My mom took us to the Corn Maize in BlueBell before she left. The kids liked that.

We should get together and carve pumpkins too.

Unknown said...

There are a gazillion fun fall things to do out here in the valley, but that is probably not what you are looking for. Try familyfun.com and kraft.com for cute ideas to do at home (like the veggie skeleton I did a few years ago).

Anonymous said...

We love the pumpkin patch. Well, last year and all other years we loved the pumpkin patch, but this year, it has been SO COLD and rainy so we haven't gone yet. We are going to go to a nursing home in our costumes the Tuesday before Halloween to meet the Senior Citizens. I think that will be so special and fallish : ). Hope you find some GREAT things to do!