Tuesday, October 14
UUUGGGGHHHHH!!!
My tummy hurts!!! I have the flu, I think. blahhhh, no fun. I lost 4 pounds just from yesterday morning, I'm sure I'll gain it back as soon as I start drinking more, but I never knew someone could have so much in them. I'm not talking about vomit either....you guessed it, the big D word. I feel like my rearend was permanently fused to the toilet all through the night. Not that you needed to know, but I wanted to tell!!!! Anyway, I'm feeling a little better, but found out someone wants to come see our house on Saturday.... yikes..How am I ever going to get it clean and looking decent, hopefully I'll be toilet free by tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
A little too much info jaimie. Luv ya. Hope you get feeling better
Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope the liquid poop goes away real soon.
EEEEEEEEEEWWWW wy did you tell everyone i had the exact same thing you had and you dont see me going around telling the whole world
Post a Comment