Monday, October 6
Change and Change
O.k. so that is crazy, guess what was my favorite talk of general conference? If any of you have read my last post you would know (if you listened to conference) Last talk of the first Session on Sunday......Did you hear President Monsen's talk about change?????? Like my sister-in-law said we must have been on the same wavelength, that's amazing. Actually me and the prophet go way back, we were hanging out the other day and the subject of change came up!!! NOT! (do people use that word anymore....NOT?????) Anyway I actually got emotional during the first part of his talk because it has been on my mind and it's not any easy thing sometimes. Anyway I thought it was pretty cool! If you didn't listen to it you need to, or read it! It was good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Isn't that crazy? I turned to Jared and said, "Jaime was just talking about this on her blog." I guess there is always something for each of us.
Hey! You don't know me but I was just checking out your blog. I'm a friend of Cindy's. I'm dying to know how you got your WAY CUTE font on your blog. I love it. My blog is private, but if you care to share, contact me at chhudman@hotmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment